Handles with micro-switch
For inserting and removing connectors with
a large number of pins.
Handle without micro-switch
- Insertion/removal function
- Integral microswitch for “live insertion” applications
- Self-activation of the micro-switch during insertion/removal
- ES D pin to dissipate static charges before contacting the connectors and for precise positioning of the board type plug-in unit
- Integral PCB attachment
Description see above. Micro-switch may be retrofitted.
1 handle without or with micro-switch, assembly parts.
- Insertion only when used with front horizontal rails, with 10 mm extension (B, B1, B2)
- With 3 U front panels, only one extractor handle is required.