For inserting and removing PCBs with a high connector pin-count (up to 815 N). This handle was specifically designed for use in telecom applications.
- Insertion/removal function
- Optionally with ½ HP offset PCB attachment, e. g. for component mounting on both sides
- Minimum front space requirements due to foldup handle
- Optional integral micro-switch for “live insertion” applications
- ES D pin to dissipate static charges prior to making contact with the connectors and for precise positioning of the board type plug-in unit
- Metal design for use in aggressive atmospheres
Insertion only when used with front horizontal rails, with 10 mm extension (B, B1, B2)